05 November 2005

Why I walk between the worlds

The reason for this blog is that I have a need to tell my story about walking between the worlds. The world of the spiritual, the world of my healing profession, the world where you cannot really see or smell but you can sense, and the world of reality where you can see and sense with your eyes and nose what is all around you.

It has been a journey for me because I've always been a daydreamer, I can be happy with myself in my thoughts for hours and days. Finding happiness in being alone. And then I realize that I miss the contact of being with people. I am a social creature. I love to meet new people and talk about what is going on with them and the world. So just how do I balance that?

How do I be in a spiritual realm with my solitude and at peace, and how do I intergrate that with the need for being aware of the what is around me. And for the life of me, the world around me has started to really make me wonder.

I have grandchildren and as much as I would like to protect them from the real world, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that I would fight tooth and nail as a Celtic warrioress to protect them from what's going on in the world today.

And what is going on in the world today is the same old same old as always. Nothing has really changed. There is going to be war and there are going to be riots.

But I will tell you this.. I am going to focus on the beauty of the world around me and the peace that I can personally manifest.

No comments: